Since I already answered 24, so I write 22 and 29
22. Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
This kinda difficult question xD Lately I’ve been busy with my work so I kinda move backwards with watercolor (I’m getting lazy with background if you notice and stick to quick-finish drawing), but little bit improve in digital. So…it’s kinda…. nay, lol
29. For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
My English is bad so I assume it’s more like step by step stuffs? CMIIW
I start with the idea, what things I want to draw, then decide what I want to tell with it. I often get stuck on this and leave the idea if I don’t come up with something….
Then I sketch very roughly on random paper, I can’t make good sketches, basically only to make composition and such.
After that I draw very lightly on watercolor paper with pencil. I rarely do tracing except I make complicated drawing. Secure the sides of paper with masking tape, then start coloring owo~
1. Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
I always love traditional drawing for soothing myself c:
10. Are you confident about your art?
Sometimes no hahah, I should do better
24. Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
I’m more into inspired, because jealously will not bring me anywhere. And some artists are so kind to share their knowledge and tips :D
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
Basically I just learn to drive, and… well… I don’t know a thing about ticket machine.
Maybe I’ll make few comics about this ‘Tantan learns to drive’ because I encounter random stuffs while driving (._.)/
Some sketches / concept designs before I made ‘Home’.
The characters through a lot changes c:
Description for each pictures can be seen here
The REAL reason Zangetsu was quickly dismissed by Takatora..
I remember my friend told me about her dream, and she really made it into a pic xD or not dream? I forgot lol but we talked about this tho :p
YOU CAN TELL A LOT ABOUT SOMEONE BY THE TYPE OF MUSIC THEY LISTEN TO. HIT SHUFFLE ON YOUR IPOD, PHONE, ITUNES, MEDIA PLAYER ETC AND WRITE DOWN THE FIRST 20 SONGS. THEN PASS THIS ON TO 10 PEOPLE. ONE RULE: NO SKIPPING
I got tagged by Adrianelinerush
1. Project R. - ビュンビュントッキュウジャ Byun Byun! Toqger (ending song Ressha Sentai Toqger)
2. JJ Lin - 她说 / She Says
3. Jay Chou - 黒色毛衣 / Black Sweater
4. V.K - Wings of Piano
5. Riei Saito - Together with Moon (ost. Fragile Dreams : Farewell Ruins of the Moon)
6. Ed Sheeran - I See Fire
7. Katie Herzig - Holding Us Back
8. Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart
9. Marc Anthony - I Need to Know
10. TVXQ - Mirotic
11. JJ Lin - 第幾個100天 / Hundred Days
12. Nigahiga feat chestersee - Bromance
13. Britt Nicole - Gold
14. Springtime for Hitler (OST The Producer)
15. Kim Jong Kook - Today More Than Yesterday
16. Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
17. JJ Lin - 因你而在 / You and Me
18. Enya - May It Be
19. H.O.T - 아이야 / I Yah!
20. g.o.d - 길 / Road
Looks like my track are mostly calm songs with random songs between….